We love you guys, really. This has been an amazing experience and the amount of people willing to help the victims is astounding and very humbling! But we need to have a little chat lol. As we have stressed before on this site and through our tweets (which we know not everyone has which is why this blog is so important) we need you guys to read this blog for your questions before contacting us. We cannot keep getting the same question 20 (literally) times a day. SO! Moving on! We will state the topics below that people are having trouble with I guess in hopes that it will help. I say this with all of the love that I can...
* THE COMPILATION IS NOT AN AUCTION! You cannot "bid" on a particular story. You will be receiving the entire compilation for one donation.
* DO NOT REQUEST ONE AUTHOR! It would be so hard to do that and the amazing girl who has volunteered the task of putting this compilation together, does not deserve to have to pick apart the compilation for one particular story.
* THE MINIMUM, AS STATED, IS BASED ON YOUR COUNTRY! You do not have to equal in your amount what 10 USD would be. You just need to make the minimum stated on your country's website. You may use another organization that is helping the victims of the tsunami's AS LONG AS IT GOES TOWARDS THE VICTIMS OF TSUNAMI'S
* WE DO NOT KNOW THE POLICY FOR EVERY RED CROSS OR ORGANIZATION YOU ARE THINKING OF DONATING TO! Please, before you email us a link asking us to research it, keep in mind that we are working hard on this blog, and do not have time to look into everything. Please check everything before emailing us.
* THE COMPILATION STARTS GOING OUT ON THE 20TH! If you all knew the amount of angry and very rude emails we get demanding their compilation, you would be astounded! From the beginning and in EVERY confirmation email we have stated it will be in May and on the 20th.
* WHILE THE COMPILATION GOES OUT ON THE 20TH DO NOT ASK US CONSTANTLY ON THE 20TH WHERE IT IS! It will go out tomorrow, we promise, but we do not have a specific time when it will be sent out. Be patient...it will be in your hands by the end of the night.
* DO NOT SHARE THE COMPILATION WITH ANYONE! I think this is self explanatory. But for people who do not understand, i'll explain. Please, from the bottom of my heart and in respect to all of the amazing authors who have spent hours on their stories, please do not share this compilation with anyone. You will be disrespecting the authors and I am sure they would be devestated knowing their story's got in the wrong hands. Just be respectful!!
Okay, the rant is over. Again, we love you and appreciate you all so much...but this needed said!