1. This “auction” is basically a way of donating. To bid on an item, please add the amount you will be willing to donate in the comment section of our post (PLEASE do not email us the amount you will be bidding—only email us if you have any questions). We will be keeping track of the bid from start to finish.
2. When bidding, please specify which item you are bidding on
3. At the end of the bidding, whoever has agreed to donate the most, is the winner.
4. The winner of the item will then go to the Red Cross’s website and donate through their Tsunami fund.
5. Once you have donated send us your receipt as proof of your donation to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. In your email with the forwarded receipt, please include your mailing address that you would like your item sent to.
7. Bidding starts April 2 and will end April 12. This gives you ten days to bid on an item.
8. Please provide proof of donation within three days.
I had the chance (one of the girls who put this fundraiser together) to meet Chaske at an event near where I live. I got the opportunity to write an article about him for the Twilight Lexicon and when they found out about it, I got the chance to go up and meet him myself. We went up to the room where he was, there were about 10 people who got "special passes" to meet him up there already. After they left, I got to go and hang out with him for about ten minutes. We took some pictures together and got to kind of "hang out"... He is AWESOME. Anyways, I asked him if he would sign something else for me that I could someday use for a fundraiser like this. He so kindly and enthusiastically agreed and signed the card they were passing out of him.
Creationent - certificate of authenticity included